ADNOC Distribution markets, sells, and distributes transportation fuel to both retail and commercial customers. We also run non-fuel services at our service stations.
- Investigates serious operational problems and suggests suitable solutions for them.
- Assists different locations of the Department in the updating/preparation of operating procedures and Work Instructions.
- Ensures compliance with all airport regulations, company policies and procedures, aviation operations standards.
- Provides operational and technical advice as and when/where needed on the areas of Aviation fuel handling, including into-plane services and HSE matters.
- Ensures that all locations follow one HSE standard from technical and operational requirements.
- Ensures that all locations use the same testing methods, quality monitoring inspections and maintain proper recording system and carries out training at locations as required.
- Carries out other related jobs and tasks as and when required by the Management.
- Should have a very good communication skills
- Valid UAE driving License is a plus.
- Technical Diploma in relevant field or Secondary School Certificate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.