Website DP World
Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, addressing their concerns, resolving issues, and ensuring their satisfaction. Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, addressing their concerns, resolving issues, and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Provide clients with complete Flight/Sailing details in order to ensure proper flow in information is guaranteed.
- Liaise with Airlines/Ocean lines in order to procure the best possible solutions (capacity and cost) to be utilized upon execution of transportation files.
- Network with Operations colleagues to ensure proper support is given in case of workflow overload.
- Liaise with internal Network and external Partner Agents in order to guarantee the best possible service assistance.
- Manage file creation and all services associated with freight forwarding and logistics.
- Assist with account start-up. Liaison with sales to ensure required documentation/information needed for the SOP are provided.
- Monitor/audit files weekly for compliance of estimate input, profit margin setting and timely invoicing.
- Assist clients in their day-by-day requests related to export/import documentation in order to ensure proper execution to the transportation files.
- Computer Skills – Intermediate computer skills with a proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Analytical Skills – Strong analytical skills including ability to analyze numbers and attention to detail.
- Communication – Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate with clients, carriers, other forwarders, vendors.
- At least 3 years of relevant and recent experience in Freight Forwarding Operations and Customer Service.
- Freight Forwarding experience is mandatory.
- Freight Forwarding – Solid and demonstrated working knowledge of the Freight Forwarding Industry.
- Agile Skills – Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet various deadlines.
Company: DP World
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.