Website Dubai Metro
As an Assistant Technician, your purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance within a facilities management civil works section, individually or as part of a technical team, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the business operations.
- Engages and influences others by using a wide range of communication methods and styles. Facilitates understanding and encourages communication both within own team and more broadly.
- Sees those they interact with as customers and seeks to identify and meet needs, taking swift action to resolve issues with integrity. Always alert to the customer’s point of view and demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in own intentions and those of the organisation. Role models the Serco Values.
- Sets clear team objectives and establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed on time
- Industrial Training Institute Certificate / Diploma (2 year duration) in painting and decorating or equivalent (post high school)
- Working Knowledge in using MS Office (Word / Excel / Power point)
- Ability to communicate with staff, stakeholders and customers in oral and written English
- Minimum three (3) year experience within facility management and/or civil works or similar environment.
- Airport experience is considered as added advantage for this position
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent
- Current valid UAE driving licence is desirable
- High School Certificate
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit careers.serco.com.