You will be a key support function for the day-to-day partnership activities of our business, specifically banking partnerships in Talabat. In the day-to-day, you support the team in areas such as campaign setup, liaising with the marketing team on creative work, working with legal on finalizing contracts, and finance on issuing invoices to our partners. The scope of the role may increase beyond administrative tasks into a ‘sales support’ role subject to the candidate’s capabilities.
- Create, manage, and maintain campaigns – including setting up campaigns and monitoring the performance of the campaigns
- Investigate any complaints that are flagged by external partners
- Support the Banking Partnerships manager in extracting data before and after campaigns,
- Lead on internal stakeholder management (you are required to professionally chase internal departments such as finance and legal, and be firm on deadlines and timelines) to ensure the success of day-to-day operations
- Familiarity with basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Prior experience in an administrative support role preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities as needed
- Good verbal and written communication skills, must be comfortable communicating and typing in English professionally
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.