Website Etihad Airways
As Manager Partnerships, you will be accountable for managing either the “Financial” or “Retail and Lifestyle” partnership portfolio for Etihad Aviation Group, aligned with key KPI’s including member and revenue growth, engagement, guest experience and cost efficiencies. If you are revenue as well as service-focused, come join the fun and help build the Loyalty Programme even further.
- Partner Marketing Support: Educate and contribute to an overall partner marketing strategy driven in collaboration with Brand, Marketing & Sponsorships to ensure partner commitments are delivered upon.
- Partner Operations: Deliver exceptional member experience through operationalising all partner processes and work alongside Strategic Projects & Partner Care Manager to on-board Partners into the programme seeking efficiencies through automation.
- Strategy: Develop and implement a comprehensive financial/retail and lifestlye Partnerships strategy. Work with internal and external stakeholders and partners to deliver your relevant partnership portfolio aligned with the positioning of Etihad’s global programme, privileges and recognition offered to members across different tiers, different markets and revenue targets.
- Revenue: Deliver on commercial targets including, but not limited to Gross Billings from partners, redemption targets, other associated revenue and engagement metrics.
- Business Improvement: Define an enhancement roadmap working with relevant stakeholders on continuous improvement of the loyalty proposition and introduction of new facilities, platforms and integration with new partners.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in loyalty partnership management, with full accountability for a portfolio.
- A University degree, ideally in Business/Management with a preference within Customer and Business Relationship Management and/or Loyalty Management.
- Experience in displaying commercial acumen with developing strategic partnerships in either Financial Services or Retail / Lifestyle.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.