Website Al Futtaim
The primary focus of the role will be to represent the brand and parts division to the customer and maintains customer relations to ensure an end-to-end engaged customer journey in part operation (retail counter and workshop), that leads to parts supply and revenue achievement and customer retention.
- Ensure open and closure of sale order/reservations to optimize stock level, revenue and mitigate the risk of financial loss on a daily basis.
- Ensure accurate information capture of customer details on SAP for effective customer data management.
- Coordinate with the Job controllers and Service Advisors on status of parts (availability/quotation/order/arrival), to ensure timely progress update of Vehicle to customers and to maintain the on-time-delivery commitment.
- Active compliance to all standard operating procedures, company policies and Distributor programs to ensure consistency in the customer experience.
- Enhance customer retention through consultation on customer needs and parts requirements, as per recommended maintenance schedule, to ensure long-term relationship with the customers.
- Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and will work closely with the Aftersales team and internal and external stakeholders.
- High School Diploma.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP.
- 3 to 5 years overall experience with automotive retail ad workshop industry.
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.