Website American Hospital Dubai
The American Hospital Dubai is seeking to recruit young energetic, customer care centered and organized Patient Relations Representative for our OPD Clinics. The responsibilities comprises of all the front office functions including patient relations, appointment scheduling, telephone duties, patient registration, insurance verification, filing, cashiering, computer work and serves as an interpreter for the unit .
- Ensure having updated patients details and signed consent every 6 month’s upon patients attendance to the hospital as per HPP
- Inform walk in patients regarding waiting time to ensure better customer care
- Getting authorization, collecting co-pays and cash from patients
- Entering charges, payments in the computer
- Liaise with Insurance & Finance Department
- Work at the front reception desk, answer phones, greet and communicate with patients and providers
- Scheduling, canceling, and rescheduling patient appointments
- Checking in patients and properly documenting registration
- Insurance verification and verification of patient demographics
- Explain and hand out patient’s rights & responsibilities to the patient.
- Follow up on all cash outstanding, note all remarks & resolve late charges. All issues related to outstanding delays, changes in charges or charge waver has to be pre approved by the Clinic/Unit manager.
- Hands on experience in handling insurance verification/cash
- Excellent English communication skills are must
- Proven computer skills essential
- Previous Health care experience highly beneficial/ Medical Terminology /or exposure to medical environment a definite advantage
- Diploma/Degree with recognized Institution/University
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.