Website DP World
To execute the payroll actions from start to finish for a smooth processing of employee payroll and pay out on time. Added responsibilities are to handle other large volume payroll and execute to the perfection.
- Payroll Costing: Execute costing programme and extract costing data. Verify the data before finalising.
- Payroll Cost Transfer to BU: Extract the missing code combinations and liaise with BU- Finance to create the same to send the journals though Journal Import.
- Monthly Payroll processing: Initiate, prepare and execute payroll action on a regular basis for BEE transfer process, Leave Payroll, Advances to Employee and Monthly payroll.
- -EOSB Payroll processing: Process in bulk End of Service Payments based on the confirmation from GPD of UAE Region and ensure pay outs are computed in compliance with the Business Unit’s policy
- Process Payroll of DPW UAE Instance (HC 5000+) and other Payrolls from start to finish and execute as per the monthly timelines issued each month.
- Payroll Checking: Generate Base Control Report, Pay Change Report, Net Salary Report and check for the variance when compared last month. Obtain clarification from BU HR; before allowing it for payment process.
- EOSB Processing: Check, analyse the EOSB process request from HR; eliminate ambiguities prior to initiate process in Oracle HRMS Application. Head Count of 60 Cases per month.
- Leave Salary advance and Passage payroll: Prepare, Initiate and execute fortnightly Leave Salary Advance payroll and Leave Passage payroll for the employees who are proceeding on Annual Leave. Twice in a month value – AED 6.0 M
- Storage of Data: The entire payroll related data to be stored sequentially in our payroll share folder as per the laid down guidelines.
- Pre-funding: Prepare funding request sheet with accurate data for raising request with the concerned BU.
- MIS Reports: Periodic Review of HR and Payroll Reports and review with Manager for Improvement. Prepare inputs for MIS and Audit as and when required
- IT Related: Review: Test and analyse the problem issues in payroll application and obtain directives from Manager Payroll for fixing the issue
- Accounting: Prepare intercompany accounting schedule and exchange it with BU Finance. Obtain balance confirmation by 7th of following month.
- Inter-company re-charges: Initiate cost pooling process and ensure that process completed before the book closing. Ensure the recharges are completed before the last working day of the month and charges accepted by BU’s.
- Promote and demonstrate positive behaviours in harmony with DP World’s values and culture
- Ensure that the highest levels of safety are applied in all activities.
- Understand and adhere to DP World’s Code of Conduct and Ethics policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- FUSION Payroll Application Related: Ensure the expected solution are thoroughly tested for accuracy prior to moving into productions. Continuously monitor the payroll solution’s performance and apprise the line manger periodically for improvements and enhancements.
- Statutory Audit Compliance; Prepare and share the Audit related data like logic test; quality control audit check for External Auditors in a timely manner. Post exchange of information; provide necessary clarification and explanation as per laid down of Central Payroll guidelines.
- Well versed with Accounts Payable process
- Must have banking exposure to TT, international payments etc.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel
- Bachelor of Commerce & CA Inter
- Good IT Knowledge and Technical Skills
- UAE Labour Law
- Analytical Skills to Review IT solution for accuracy
- Good inter personal skills
- Strong level of communication
- Good Understanding payroll costing
- Well versed with FUSION/Oracle Payroll or any TOP 5 ERP software
- Good communication skills
- Application and Payroll Processing
Company: DP World
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.