- Manage all payroll data inputs of monthly payroll cycle accurately, to ensure all employees are correctly paid on time.
- Monitor key HR Admin & Payroll processes and procedures closely to ensure all such activities are conducted in a timely and smooth manner. Identify and highlight the gaps or suggest improvements to make such processes firmer and accurate.
- Handle payroll pension related transactional activities of existing and ex-employees until the end results are achieved.
- Consult Director – HR Systems & Analytics on system bugs, enhancements and developments to ensure they are resolved and implemented within specific time frames. Play an active role in system or an element testing to ensure it is error free before its deployment.
- Highlight requirements of employee band, pay, personal data needed by other human resource team colleagues internally, so that an effective report can be developed (where possible). Also seek feedback from such user’s time to time in order to improve the quality of reports, so that meaningful reports are produced for the end users.
- Handle payroll and employee personal data related grievances from colleagues effectively, and ensure such grievances are resolved with minimal impact on employee as well as on company’s interest.
- Judgment / Problem Solving
- Customer Service Orientation
- Handle complaints and resolve grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Teamwork / Collaboration
- Quality Orientation /Attention to Details
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.