Website Fakeeh University Hospital
Fakeeh University Hospital is a digital hospital, having fully integrated electronic medical records, supporting improvements to the quality and efficiency of healthcare services for patients and the community at large. Additionally, we operate an efficient emergency department
- Provides direct care to assigned patients.
- Initiates emergency resuscitative measures according to adult resuscitation and advanced life support protocols.
- Delivers care with appropriate age and cultural competence to specific patient populations according to individualized needs.
- Reports patient condition to appropriate personnel during each shift.
- Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to the patient’s and family’s diversity, preserving their autonomy, dignity and rights.
- Documents patient assessment findings, physical/psychosocial responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem resolution.
- Maintains current competency in nursing specialty by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional pub.
- Develops plan of care that is individualized for the patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the healthcare team. • Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conducts ongoing assessments as determined by patient’s condition and/or the client facility’s policies, procedures or protocols and reprioritizes care accordingly.
- Maintains confidentiality in matters related to patient, family and client facility staff.
- Provides individualized patient/family education customized to the patient and his/her family.
- Conducts an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the data collection based on the patient’s immediate condition or needs within timeframe specified by client facility’s policies, procedures, or protocols.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as established by individualized plan of care for the patient and his/her family.
- Diagnostic Testing
- Bachelors in Nursing or Equivalent
- Patient Counseling
- Minimum 2 years of continuous nursing experience in UAE or from home country
- MUST have 2 years of experience working in In patient Pediatric Ward.
- Previous overseas experience is advantage but not required
- Treatment Planning
Company: Fakeeh University Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.