As a People and Talent Acquisition Intern, you will provide valuable support to the People team in various HR areas, including but not limited to employee relations, talent acquisition, employee engagement, and performance management.
- Manage end-to-end internships and junior-level recruitment.
- Support on any special projects as required within the People team
- Supports the People Manager on key people initiatives and projects
- Coordinate and track the progress of people’s movements (transfers, promotions etc) & HR data changes
- Build market maps and identify potential talent both passive and active.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or any related field
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions, ensuring timely and accurate completion of required tasks
- Customer and candidate focus with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.