Plan and coordinate the design, development, monitoring and analysis of Downstream Industry, Marketing & Trading Directorate’s performance measures and reporting in liaison with the Asset Management teams and reporting companies’ performance management divisions.
- Coordinate the design and development of the performance metrics used at the corporate level and business Functions level.
- Suggest, prepare and supervise ad hoc quantitative analytical assignments, as requested
- Interact with various Downstream Industry, Marketing & Trading Functions and Group Companies on the implementation of initiatives related to the performance and efficiency enhancement as part of ADNOC’s strategic development.
- Conduct and review the analysis on new client registration and oversees the re-evaluation of the existing clients on a periodic basis in order to safeguard ADNOC’s interests
- Provide and review the analysis of the Directorate’s performance scorecards on monthly basis and assist Functions to mitigate areas of concerns to realize the strategic objectives in line with ADNOC’s Vision and Mission in the short and long term.
- Coordinate and develop the performance scorecard for the Downstream Industry, Marketing and Trading Directorate and its Business Line Companies, including development and challenging DM&T Functions performance measures and targets.
- Review the analysis of the Directorate’s performance scorecards on monthly basis and assist Functions to mitigate areas of concerns to realize the strategic objectives in line with ADNOC’s Vision and Mission in the short and long term.
- Identify areas of improvements and supervise the administration of the Directorate’s performance management system in coordination with ADNOC Corporate Performance Team and reporting companies.
- Monitors the Directorate performance management framework and the KPI’s reported data and highlights the gaps and/or issues across DM&T Directorate and business line companies.
- 9 years of relevant professional experience including 5 years specifically in the Oil and Downstream industry.
- Exposure to multiple facets in an integrated energy and petrochemical company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/ Business Management or Engineering, or equivalent, preferably with specialized training in performance management systems/processes
- Experience in analytical data-driven thinking and decision-making
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.