As a Sales Operations Executive, you will be responsible for supporting, enabling, and driving the sales teams to sell better, faster, and more efficiently. You will provide support through strategically implemented tools and engagement techniques to enable them to focus more on selling to drive business results.
- Actively research social media, government database, etc. for potential new clients
- Provide operational support & point of contact assistance to our clients, in line with the defined account support matrix.
- Maintain, update, and edit client’s information.
- Verify the existing pools and assign the active client to the Business Development Managers based on location and language preferences as per rotations.
- Assist with supporting new business onboarding through account set up & go live.
- Maintain and manage sales databases by taking ownership of documentation.
- Account management experience
- Knowledge of CRM software
- Minimum of secondary education. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in e-commerce/classified space/ pricing strategy is a must
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Sales Operations, Sales enabler position
- Proficiency in Excel is preferred.
- Current knowledge of real estate industry trends and regulations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.