Website Chalhoub Careers
At Chalhoub we share leading brands with the world. Working as a Perfumes Consultant you will be responsible for achieving optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of customer service and professional standards. You will also be responsible for giving perfume advice to your clients and guiding them through perfume and allergy routines with suitable products.
- Track sell-out targets at store level
- Generate daily sales reports
- Connect with clients remotely to drive traffic to store or e-commerce platform (if applicable)
- Participate in achieving incentives and track post launch sales at store level
- You will build and maintain customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Address customers’ queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers’ expectations
- Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
- Demonstrate usage and benefits of various Brands and products
- Handle new launches, promotion of products and visual merchandising
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using fragrance knowledge
- Push fragrance sales during events, promotions and launches
- Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines
- Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form
- Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures
- Maintain cleanliness in area of responsibility
- We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
- Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
- With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality.
Company: Chalhoub Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.