This role provides subject matter expertise and strategic direction in company’s rewards philosophy. The job holder is required to oversee, manage and design Compensation & Benefits framework, deliver end-to-end solutions for the organization while ensuring that the robust C&B structure supports the attraction, motivation and retention of Borouge talents.
- Provide strategic direction and in-depth technical expertise through delivering of end-to-end competitive C&B solutions to support HR strategy of talent attraction, motivation and retention
- Internal Consultation: Communicating policy/procedure changes for implementation. Provide advice on interpretation and application of Policies for operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Legal Compliances: Ensure policies and procedures are compliant with appropriate local legislative requirements.
- Manage the development of C&B initiatives by evaluating current program gaps, redesign, recommend and implement best in class C&B programs and systems that support company business objectives
- Presentation of well formulated points of view with good data support to influence the C&B decision making at Executive Team / HR & Remuneration Committee level
- Direct the development of strategic compensation mechanisms and salary management principles to support the ‘Pay-for-Performance’ culture and promote such culture through delivery of comprehensive communication plans to ensure clarity and compliance company-wide
- Lead analytical research, benchmarking and peer company comparison to ensure company competitiveness in the marketplace
- Monitor and assess legislative developments and government initiatives in order to devise and structure effective C&B programs / procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations
- Evaluate and manage third party data providers to ensure appropriate use/assessment of relevant market data
- Possess knowledge of the market developments, trends and best practices related to C&B fundamentals and its application / implications in respective Asia Pacific market
- Proficient at being a mentor and coach
- Strategic and consultative, able to build relationships & credibility in influencing the Executive Team
- Possess strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientated
- Ability to effectively present material to all level of audience, including Executive Team and Owners
- Forward thinker with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership skills balanced with a willingness to play a ‘hands-on’ role with key projects
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field. Master’s degree is highly desirable
- Minimum 10 years of progressively responsible C&B experience including the design and development of regional C&B structures
- Experience in managing International Mobiilty programs from market positioning to program design
- Experience working with Compensation Committee of Executive Teams
- In-depth knowledge of Asia Pacific country specific employment law pertaining to Compensation and Benefits
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.