Website Qatar Petroleum
QatarEnergy is a state-owned public corporation established by Emiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in the State of Qatar. The principal activities of QatarEnergy , its subsidiaries and joint ventures are the exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil, natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, synthetic fuels, petrochemicals, fuel additives,
- To plan the daily vessel movements to optimize port resources while timeously providing requested services.
- To identify possible clashes/conflicts where services might be required for more than one vessel at the same time and resolve such conflicts in consultation with affected bodies/persons.
- To collect and consolidate information on vessels from the broad port community, such as end-users, Terminal Operators, Ship Agents and Port Control.
- To monitor actual performance of vessels and adapt the scheduling in view of operational realities.
- At least 8 Years of sea going experience. Experience in the maritime industry ashore will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work as a team player, self motivated with excellent inter-personnel skills.
- Working knowledge of scheduling methodology and terminal management.
- Sound knowledge of commercial shipping and its role in International Business.
- Advanced ready-reckoning skills and comprehensive assimilation of multi-faceted data for interpretation and sound decision making.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.