Work within the established Alshaya Data Protection framework to assist our Corporate and Business teams in complying with all applicable data protection regulations and obligations by:
- Supporting the Head of Data Protection and Director of Information Security in managing and addressing ministry, governmental and authority requests relating to Data Privacy, in addition to complaints/requests from customers, employees and suppliers throughout the company in all regions.
- Assisting in the drafting process of all data protection policies, standards, scripts, templates, and procedures.
- Cross functionally supporting corporate teams such as Marketing, HR and Customer Service devised in our regional offices by engaging with data stewards where data protection advice/inputs are required.
- Managing a team of Data Protection managers and specialists to deliver the DP strategy and supporting the
- Head of DP in driving compliance to internal DP and external Government policies and procedures, (GDPR amongst others) throughout the company.
- Participating in the implementation of Data Protection Impact Assessments, Legitimate Interests Assessments and Transfer Impact Assessments in our cloud-based privacy management platform.
- Arabic speaker as a “nice to have” but not a ¨must have¨.
- Data protection management and compliance background with a minimum experience of 5 years required.
- CIPP/E qualification essential.
- Experience drafting, documenting, and executing Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Experience in drafting policies, operating procedures or guidelines.
- Previous experience min of 2 years in privacy legal or governance with cloud-based privacy management platforms such as OneTrust™ or TrustArc™
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.