Website Etihad Airways
As a Pricing Controller in our Revenue Management team, you will manage and be accountable for the implementation of all Etihad fare, rule and ancillary pricing in relevant distribution and fare quote systems to enable accurate delivery of desired price positioning.
- Manage the workflow between different teams within Revenue Management to ensure pricing activities are delivered as per the agreed SLA’s.
- Work closely with different teams to identify, understand the business questions we should be focusing on, working within the Pricing Development team/Filing team to discuss/prioritize these according to business value and urgency.
- Manage the accurate and timely delivery of all fares, rules, ancillaries for the specific areas assigned in various distribution systems and resolve potential channel conflict with other business stakeholders by fostering excellent communication internally and externally
- Lead multiple cross functional projects from a pricing perspective where pricing is a key stakeholder and provide technical expertise to achieve the end goal of our projects.
- Develop and manage the entire lifecycle process of projects initiated in line with industry/systems enhancements, including the day-to-day operational aspects using a disciplined, process-oriented project management methodology to ensure all enhancements are tested, implemented and working as per intent without breaking any existing processes (IATA updates, ATPCO enhancements etc.)
- Accountable for answering and being the single point of contact for all queries related to pricing & fare quote that come from various divisions across the company.
- Excellent client relationship skills and experience in working in cross cultural teams
- Experience in Revenue Management within the aviation industry is preferred
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- Minimum 2-5 years of fare distributi on management (ATPCO) and its implementation
- Technically sound in ATPCO coding as well as pricing knowledge
- Arabic speaking preferred
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.