Website GEMS Education
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
- At least 2 years’ experience of the National Curriculum for England.
- A B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent with exceptional subject knowledge.
- Experience teaching GCSE, A-Level. We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals. You should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching.
- Experience which will enable a contribution to our enriched curriculum programme.
- A mindset which understands all students have the potential for top performance, and the drive and passion to enable them to do so.
Company: GEMS Education
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.