The main tasks will be designing , developing, implementing and supporting infrastructure solutions for the Group in alignment with corporate business and IT strategies, ensuring appropriate balance between functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
- Provide expert technical consultancy and guidance within the technology area and act as lead technical member in delivering infrastructure solutions.
- Ensure that the implemented solutions meets the service level requirements in terms of expected availability, capacity, continuity, security, performance and reliability. Identify and define standards and metrics on the relevant technology. Monitor current performance and to ensure appropriate levels of capacity, quality, service level and resources and solutions are optimally tuned.
- Publish and maintain high quality documentation for technology area. Working within the standard templates and documentation guidelines which includes detailed design, configuration details, support procedures, operations manuals and deployment architecture.
- Lead solution design reviews and technical design reviews, ensuring that projects are following agreed corporate strategic direction and alignment to architectural standards and patterns.
- Provide expert advice to projects on technical and architectural standards, guiding them on the need to raise exception requests, develop new or amended standards, and on the appropriate use of architectural patterns manage, direct, inspire and coach the work and capability of STE and operational resources as required, and engage in, and lead, a much wider virtual team consisting of at least 20 individuals.
- Develop IT Solutions that meet customer requirements. Ensure that the design is robust, appropriate and of high quality and conforming to Corporate standards and in line with the technical strategy. Own, manage and maintain the solution designs of complex/ large Projects, Products, Environments or Platforms.
- Track technologies and new business innovations, determine how they relate to our IT strategy, existing standards, platforms and patterns, and lead the work to amend existing assets or create new assets to reflect changes in the technology landscape.
- Lead the development of new corporate IT standards, analysing and understanding potential impact of competing technologies, assessing their strategic significance, defining their strategic role and scope, roadmap, relationship to existing standards, and periodically reviewing our entire IT estate in the context of those standards.
- Manage ‘End of Life’ replacement of equipment and/or software within the technology area to ensure conformance to technical standards and support the Technology initiatives and directions. Ensure operational and information security risks are identified, tracked and mitigated in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Architecture Guiding Principles, drawing on architectural knowledge and experience.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional
- Minimum of 8 years of specialised technical experience, within a business IT environment:
- 8+ Years of Hands-on experience in AWS and/or MS Azure Cloud engineering and delivery
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Excellent knowledge in scripting and automation platforms (Azure Devops, Terraform…)
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty
- Cloud domain certification, which includes:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.