We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
- Lead the preparation of the Technical Document Register (TDR) for process activities, carry out Contract Review; review all key process deliverables to ensure correctness. Identify and resolve discrepancies and divergences from original proposal through the instigation of technical queries or meetings with projects/client.
- Supervise the verification of design integrity. Use Process Simulation software such as HYSYS and PIPESIM to ensure project specification details in the FEED Packages are feasible. Interpret and evaluate reports from process engineering software.
- Evaluate and compare the various Feed package documents and Data Sheets using scope of supply analysis and heat-and-mass balance calculations. Identify discrepancies and inconsistencies take corrective action where required.
- Verify and conceptualize the most optimum work route. Identify a clear scope of work/supply and accordingly plan/schedule the engineering activities and manpower resource.
- Identify and quantify total number of engineering deliverables, man-hour allocation, format of delivery, time schedules and other requirements for execution of the work.
- Coordinate with projects and planning on project time schedules, establish target completion dates, ensure target dates are achieved.
- Supervise the preparation of Start-up and Operations Manuals. Prepare Operational Test Procedures (OTP’s) when required. Provide support to commissioning teams when required.
- Supervise system engineering for finalizing P&I diagrams, performing equipment sizing / rating calculations and finalizing suitable materials of construction conforming to process/ service requirement
- Interface and provide clarification and guidance and technical support to construction sites and commissioning engineers provide start-up assistance as required.
- Able to review project execution contract, scope of work, scope of facilities and various requirements for discipline scope for project/ proposals.
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of project/ engineering planning.
- Lead a team of engineers and designers in carrying out basic/detailed engineering work for large sized projects assuming entire responsibility for conceptual and detailed design and provide necessary technical information for costing/procurement in compliance with tender specifications/guidelines, quality requirements and within budgeted man-hour and project schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in EPC companies in the Refinery/Petrochemical Industry. FEED experience is preferred.
- Knowledge, understanding and application of multi-discipline and satellite office interface requirements
- Knowledge and ability to prepare and review a variety of discipline specific diagrams.
- Knowledge and application of various chemical processes and process/utilities system design concept.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.