Support and drive the development and execution of holistic performance engineering strategies for projects and programs in a fast-paced agile environment. Provide subject matter expertise to meet and continuouslyimprove theproducts’ performance and reliability goals. Guide the teams in identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks, andpreventing occurrenceby providing architectural and design guidance
- Execute technical assessments of solutions and features, to validate and improve system performance and capacity.
- Collaborate with the platform teams to establish and implement Monitoring, Observability and Application
- Performance Management practices, enabling our teams to proactively monitor our systems and reduce Mean Time to Repair.
- Ensure performance engineering standards and process improvements are being consistently implemented within an agile release train, thereby improving the quality of delivery.
- Research, design and implement strategies and solutions for continuous performance testing, enabling improved quality and faster time to market
- Collaborate with the Architecture and Product teams for technology exploration and testability of the solutions provided, ensuring all our solutions meet the non-functional requirements.
- Design and implement strategies to evaluate and improve the performance and scalability of our products, with a focus on end-to-end test automation.
- 5+ years’ experience leading performance engineering engagements for complex multi-tiered products
- Experience in establishing performance best practices, including web performance optimization, performance tuning and continuous performance validation
- 8+ years in Performance Engineering for highly available and scalable mission critical applications.
- Performance Optimization and Performance Tuning
- Performance Engineering and Testing; practices, tools and frameworks
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent in Computer Science,
- Computer Engineering or related field
- Traditional and Modern Architectures, Design principles and standards, with a focus on performance, scalability and reliability
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.