Our Quality Engineering ART Leads have overall responsibility for quality within an ART and report to the Manager Quality Engineering. They allocate their time effectively to ensure all feature teams and the system team are adhering to the organisational quality standards and have the correct levels of support to continually improve quality.
- Champion automation, lean software development, test driven development, agile practices, timely root cause analysis and blameless incident post-mortems to drive continuous improvements.
- Carry out effective technical design reviews to ensure that the right architecture patterns are used to support modern quality engineering practices.
- Develop/Identify framework, tools and practices to improve delivery quality of technology solutions and productivity of quality engineers.
- Plan and lead a risk-based approach for end-to-end testing across all stages of development within agile release trains, ensuring inclusion and alignment with the business.
- Create, evaluate and implement quality engineering standards and improvements. Ensure they are being consistently implemented within agile release trains.
- Collaborate with the leadership and team members to identify and eliminate non-value adding work, with the aim of driving efficiency and productivity across teams and agile release trains.
- Lead quality engineering design and build for quality engineering solutions across teams within a release train.
- Quality engineering building of complex, scalable and large software solutions in digital, data or enterprise domain.
- BCS Agile Practitioner.
- iSQI Certified Agile Tester.
- Development of quality test frameworks and quality practices in support of large-scale agile delivery.
- Quality engineering lead with experience of digital transformations.
- Scaled agile methodology experience, with modern flexible working practices.
- Degree or Honours: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or relevant experience.
- Leading quality engineering teams with 20+ quality engineers in a large solution domain.
- Information Technology: 8+ Years
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.