Emirates Procurement & Logistics staff is looking for the procuring, sourcing, negotiation, contract management and other related activities. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Procurement & Logistic Manager in HR, Corporate and Financial Services Category!
- As an account manager, provide expert advice to customer departments during product design phase in order to optimise value for money to the Group.
- Ensure that the tender documents are developed and lead cross-functional teams to produce detailed specifications (where appropriate, in conjunction with Legal and other departments) and to subsequently issue for tender to obtain equal and competitive quotations.
- Liaise & communicate closely with Customer Departments at all times to ensure that the Customer
- Department is fully involved in the procurement process. The successful development with these relationships at SVP, VP & Grade 10 level is crucial to ensure efficient and effective supplier selection.
- Proactively search for and identify opportunities for cost reduction wherever possible. Benchmark the performance of their sections against available statistics/indicators and identify areas for improvement. This will include knowledge of technical advances, market developments and other relevant changes in the supply market.
- Negotiate contract prices and terms and conditions where business impact/value/risk is deemed high, to ensure that the Companys’ best contractual and commercial position is attained. Ensure that supply and commercial risk is minimised.
- Critically evaluate reports generated by reporting staff to assess performance of their respective sections and take corrective action where required.
- Good experience with savings tracking and measurement
- 8+ Years in Procurement, Contract Management
- Good understanding of Category Management, governance design and category performance management
- Demonstrated experience connected with Corporate and professional Services procurement
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) ideally in a Business Management and/or Supply Chain
- MCIPS – Professional Diploma in Purchasing & Supply is a must
- Demonstrable experience connected with payments and Financial Services procurement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.