Website Mashreq Bank
Manage Procurement for multiple Non-technology categories including but not limited to Facilities Management, HR services, Marketing, Travel and Meetings & Events.
- Structured, Consistent, Risk Centered application of controls and oversight of spend.
- Proactive in spend management, stakeholder engagement and strategy.
- Basic knowledge of demand/expense management.
- Good command in customer service, removal of bottlenecks, training stake holders, dispute and escalation management.
- Ensure professional supply market research and Innovation from supplier market.
- Recommend suitable potential suppliers with regard to internal demand requirements.
- Contact person for suppliers; e.g. by handling of inquiries, supporting suppliers in answering the supplier questionnaire.
- Centralized Contract Repository — Management of Physical Contracts, query and timely updating of data.
- Monitor and maintain timely renewal of contracts intimation to right department
- Timely floating of RFP/RFI, issuance of I-PO’s accuracy (i.e. ADM category, cost centers, chargeability etc.)
- Input for Procurement Policy (PP), SOP Revision, and visibility of PP Compliance to PP internally and externally.
- Strong negotiation skills with a good understanding of the “lowest total cost” concept
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that includes interactions with senior leadership of the bank
- Knowledge of and ability to negotiate commercial clauses in a vendor contract
- Familiarity with Oracle procurement – all its features and functions
- Ability to collaborate with various departments of the bank and deliver in a cross-functional team setting
- Strong customer focus
- Comprehend risks and be able to mitigate them
- A graduate with at least 5-8 years of procurement experience for non-tech procurement categories including but not limited to corporate real estate/ facilities, HR services, travel and meetings & events.
- Strong computer skills i.e. Excel, Word, MS office, Power Point
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.