Website Emirates Flight Catering
Work with Procurement analyst information to inform price and market strategies.
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships to ensure EKFC is a client of choice that receives continuous business improvement opportunities.
- Undertake supplier negotiations, create award recommendation reports and implement effective contracts.
- Effectively engage with internal stakeholders on a regular basis to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Maximise profit by tendering contracts and meeting with suppliers to negotiate the best terms of contract.
- Research and implement new concepts and innovative products / methodologies to enhance sourcing performance.
- Track and report on category spend, savings and general performance.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Set SMART objectives for sourcing projects and teams and provide regular and objective feedback on the performance.
- Lead cost saving strategic initiatives to ensure that EKFC achieves best value.
- Engage with Business and negotiate contractual arrangements with suppliers to ensure that value for money and excellent service levels are maintained and optimised.
- Actively monitor external business environment and be fully aware of the changes in the inflationary and purchasing environment for categories under management
- Implement negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
- Previous experience working in a Procurement / category management position.
- Technical knowledge of the F&B procurement categories.
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems such as Oracle and SAP.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Industry qualified within procurement profession preferred (MCIPS or equivalent)
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.