Website Atlantis Resorts
As a Specialist, Sourcing you will assist the Manager, Sourcing in planning, organizing and managing the company’s business goals in order to deliver efficient service to all stakeholders. To do this will require innovation, a complete understanding of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), being process driven with a good financial and logical approach to the procurement function. Person in that role will be responsible for strategic sourcing and required to show independent and professional judgment within services category across a wide range of resort departments.
- You’ll be responsible for demand planning and strongly involved with tender process and negotiations.
- You will provide cost saving and purchasing initiatives over a wide spectrum of goods and services across Atlantis The Palm and Atlantis The Royal and you’ll be expected to interact with all levels of the organization in the company. Sourcing Specialist will assist on sourcing strategies covering a broad spectrum of categories as well as develop risk mitigation strategy through close monitoring of market environment.
- This role has supervisory & budgetary responsibility.
- You will demonstrate multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- In addition to this, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to interface effectively with all levels of management.
- In this role, you will have the natural ability to effectively influence through knowledge, relationship management, and trust.
- Ideally, we’d like you to have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Supply Chain, Business Administration, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3+ years’ prior experience and ability to demonstrate results in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Exceptional creative and analytical problem-solving skill set with a strong desire to constantly grow and evolve.
Company: Atlantis Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.