We are on a mission to become one of the strongest “Experience first” companies in the region, and we need a Product Designer II to champion the cause. As a Product Designer II, you will be in the forefront of delivering top-notch employee experiences for our colleagues using internal tools. You will integrate within our Product Squads while owning the entire design process for the focus area.
- Create simple, elegant solutions to complex interaction problems with high attention to details
- Help facilitate cross-functional, collaborative workshops focused on achieving desired outcomes, such as generating ideas, soliciting feedback, or building consensus.
- Use and evolve our design system to design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Think in terms of scalable systems, not just one-off solutions.
- Use a variety of metrics to evaluate and continuously improve the user experience.
- Continuously improve design processes, knowledge, and tools to measurably enhance productivity and product quality.
- Proactively drive cooperation within the design chapter & contribute to fostering collaboration with other departments.
- Develop deep domain knowledge of your squad’s service area and team up with your manager to solve the toughest problems.
- Design for you isn’t just pretty interfaces – you’ll spend a lot more time understanding the problem space through generative research, synthesizing insights, running ideation sessions/workshops to design a delightful customer service experience.
- Minimize assumptions in your design process.
- Work with the PM to define your focus areas and contribute to the overall direction of your product area while measuring ongoing improvement
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your thought process and an advanced understanding of user experience
- A track record of shipping top-notch design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle
- Minimum 2-4 years of full time UX & UI design experience in an agile consumer-focused, high-performance organizations
- An effective problem solver (advance knowledge of frameworks such as double diamond, design thinking, service design) with the experience in partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in interacting with users
- Experience in organizing workshops / sessions with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of validating hypotheses through qualitative and quantitative data.
- Deep thinker and natural communicator who clearly articulates design decisions and tells compelling stories that inspire action
- Ability to manage multiple work streams in an agile, fast-paced, changing environment
- Humble, curious and open-minded with a growth mindset who thrives on continuous feedback and learning.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.