Website Emirates NBD
The Software Engineer practices software engineering and applies best practices and principles to deliver high quality, maintainable, reusable, reliable, performant, and scalable software on schedule.
- Convert functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Size development effort based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Design data models and create program structure.
- Apply international best practices to write secure, clean and healthy structured, well documented code.
- Analyze business and functional requirements.
- Perform unit testing using appropriate tools to determine whether the code is fit for use.
- Design, implement and deliver high quality JAVA applications in accordance with the agreed scope, cost and timeline.
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience writing JAVA code.
- Deep knowledge of waterfall and agile development practices in general as well as in specific areas of development. Additional knowledge in enterprise architecture and principles will be helpful.
- Deep knowledge of necessary tools and practices in order to support continuous integration and delivery.
Company: Emirates NBD
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.