Product manager IPTV is key contributor to the success of the Media, Satellite and Vertical Solutions portfolio by supporting Product Leads, Sales, Solution Architects and other internal stakeholders.
Enhance current and build new propositions that meet growing customer demand, maintain competitive advantage, and facilitate achievement of revenue targets.
- Support implementation of bespoke customized solutions across service delivery, procurement, and finance and vendor teams.
- Co-ordination of site survey, vendor engagement and RFP responses to customer bids.
- Maintain and communicate the monthly reporting for new additions, revenue, sales funnel and product performance KPIs.
- Initiation and closure of billing service requests via Sales and Processing teams.
- Tracking of annual customer contract renewals and upstream supplier agreements
- Monthly billing reconciliation reporting and supplier invoice certifications.
- Act as subject matter expert and sales/pre-sales enablement relevant product business line.
- Input to Marcoms calendar initiatives and trade events such as Gitex/Hotel Show etc.
- Business requirement gathering across SMB, Enterprise and Government verticals to identify and develop a strategy to support new business needs.
- Implementation, project management and tracking of transformational OTT and Business TV repackaging plus VOD and other new initiatives
- Ownership of product hygiene and process improvement initiatives to streamline and enhance the existing Vertical Solutions portfolio, specifically IPTV/OTT.
- Representing product marketing at regular project delivery meetings.
- MUST HAVE Product management and documentation writing Skills.
- MUST HAVE Marketing operations skills.
- MUST HAVE Pricing and business analysis skills
- Good To Have Project management skills.
- Good to Have Marketing accreditation
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 6-8 years’ telecoms product management and/or marketing experience focused on the Business segment.
- MUST HAVE a sound working knowledge of IPTV, OTT and Cloud services.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.