Website Mashreq Bank
Product Owner has end-to-end responsibility for the development, management, harmonization and phasing out of commercial products, services, channel formulas and processes within one or more segments and is familiar with the relationship between these aspects, with a view to achieving an optimum customer experience.
- Designs strategy in the area of products, channels, promotion, pricing, and product and process quality, in keeping with MASHREQ’s brand policy and with customer interests as the starting point for their ideal customer journey.
- Weighs up development of new products and services against procurement of possible sub-
- Uses his/her technical expertise and experience to contribute to all sprint events (planning, refinements, retrospectives, demos)
- Proposes and implements structural improvements to work processes, following improvement needs flagged up from within the touch point.
- Keeps track of and analyses market and competition developments (in the area of cost price, market price, market share, legislation and regulations, technological developments, distribution methods and other areas).
- Initiates customer research.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in speaking with senior leaders
- Experience as a Product Owner / Product Manager with software products
- Minimum of 15 years of banking experience, other related project work experience, or demonstration of high level of understanding of the banking industry
- Background in engineering, technology, or UX preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience gathering requirements and translating into user requirements, data engineering, data science, or software engineering experience
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.