We are seeking a Product Security Engineer to enable Noon’s engineering teams across our different companies to design and write secure software for all the products and features we ship at Noon.
- Drive-in and take charge of security activities in our development processes, such as design and architecture reviews, threat modeling, and specifications & standards.
- Plan and execute threat modeling activities within the software development lifecycle to assess the security controls required for a given application.
- Lead security engineering review for new product features and enhancements.
- Provide application security guidance and oversight across Security, Engineering & Product teams by participating in design, architecture, and code reviews
- Develop internal application security testing pipeline and review processes.
- Plan, scope and execute application security reviews and engage with product teams and developers to clarify security requirements
- Deep technical understanding of the OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25 vulnerabilities and the corresponding mitigation techniques
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a Product Security Engineer with active experience in architecture and design reviews, threat modeling, and Application Security.
- 3+ years of hands-on technical experience in application development and/or application security
- Hands-on experience performing threat modeling, risk assessments, and architecture reviews for complex products.
- Experience working in collaboration with product managers and software engineering teams to improve security throughout SDLC.
- Strong understanding of application security vulnerabilities, secure coding, and countermeasures
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.