Website Emirates Flight Catering
The Jobholder is responsible for ensuring that the catering orders are received from the Operations Department, are properly distributed in the Kitchen Sections and meals are handed-over on- time and as per the stipulated specifications and standards.
- Check the final product before transferring from Production to Operations to ensure quality, quantity, hygiene and temperature are correct as per specifications and standards.
- Report non-conformance temperature records and advise production staff to ensure that prepared food is as per established hygiene requirements
- Receive meals returned from Operations Department because of delayed / cancelled flights and ensure that the same is utilized as advised by the concerned Production Staff.
- Ensure equipment is available as required at various sections in Production Department and coordinate to arrange the same with Operations Staff.
- Planning and organizing ahead for raw materials, required for the cooking and effective utilization of ingredients management with minimizing wastage
- Plan to improve daily or weekly production schedules and ensure that production projections are met.
- Ensure the final product is handed over to the Operations Staff on time and as per specifications in the
- Catering order with regard to count, special meals, and type of meal.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner
- Maintain special meal records and other relevant documentation as per standard formats
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO international standards and execute all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy
- Organize team meetings and production trials for new products and existing process re-development and QR forms, assisting concept development team to develop recipes for RND purposes.
- Receive catering orders from operations and distribute to concerned sections in production thereby facilitating smooth flow of information.
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skill
- Good PC Skills
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Fluency in the English language
- Ability to work with digital cameras and digital photo file software is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Airline Meal requirements; as well as processes and techniques within an ERP system environment within the Airline Catering environment
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.