Website Commercial Bank of Dubai
The Program Lead will also be responsible for establishing and managing a portfolio of projects within the Wholesale and Transaction Banking Group, to deliver all activities within agreed constraints of time, budget and quality. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Shaping the change agenda for S&O, working with General Managers and their direct reports to prioritize key change initiatives in line with the strategic direction of CBD.
- Work closely with key stakeholders responsible for delivery of the constituent workstreams within the program
- Facilitating Steering Committees and any other governance forums to ensure alignment and that strategically important changes remain on track for delivery
- Direct the delivery of programs through active sponsorship, leadership, and involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost and quality requirements.
- Ensuring portfolio resources are appropriate to enable the necessary operational and strategic capability
Implement an effective review, reporting and presentation structure for all projects/programs
- Conduct program evaluations
- Managing senior stakeholders in uncovering and resolving potential conflicts or disagreements about project priorities
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all senior business unit stakeholders including General Managers and external vendors as required and ensuring effective portfolio communications
- Extensive understanding in IT Project Management,
- Excellent understanding of Banking Domains
- Excellent understanding Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (processes, and deliverables)
- At least 10 years of experience in Program and Project Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio Management,
- IT Operating Model and IT Management
- Excellent understanding of waterfall and agile development methodologies and its pros, cons and implication in different scenarios
- Graduation degree or more.
Company: Commercial Bank of Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.