Provides functional support to project controls activities. Responsible for managing and reporting all aspect for cost, budget, schedule, risk, variations, Project performance and accountable for implementation and support of corporate policies, technical standards, guidelines, procedures pertaining to project control during the development and execution of the various Projects.
- Producing appropriate risk register at Business Unit level and Enterprise level.
- Work with key stakeholders in order to ensure that risks and mitigation controls are identified, documented, assessed, managed and are being appropriately monitored and reported to the concerned.
- Assist in managing risks associated with Project planning, administration and timely completion by conducting risk workshops and surveys.
- Continuously looking to improve the existing Risk Management process.
- Prioritize and plan risk mitigation and risk control activities, ensuring standardized methods, processes and procedures are engaged.
- SAP system related to project controls such as Initiate AFE, material requisitions, updated VOWD and verify invoices.
- Prepare Performance management & Monthly Reporting.
- Monitors and reviews project funding requirements, approval of budget request, project cost revision sheet, authorization for expenditure and contract variation request.
- Formulating & delivering Risk Management trainings and awareness campaign.
- Working across all organisational units & engage with all key stakeholders; establishing and logging key risks to business processes
- Preparation of the Section / Department budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
- Time/ Schedule & Program Management : Critical review of Project progress reports, preparation of Projects Monthly Progress Reports, Weekly Progress reports, assurance review of Baseline schedules/ Detailed Contractor’s level-IV schedule of the Projects, co-ordination & reporting of portfolio projects, review of Define& Execute Project schedules, bench marking of schedules for different project activities, Liaison with Corporate Strategic Department for Company’s Business Plans on schedules, schedule risk analysis, verification of reported progress.
- Supports Value Assurance Process (VAP) framework with focus on Project control at all stages of the Project and assist VAP custodian. Reviews and endorses Project Decision Support Package (DSP).
- Support in Preparing Business Plan and Budget. Preparation of Projects 5 Years Business Plan, Yearly Business Plan, Performance monitoring reports, sustainability commitments, business impact analysis and various management level presentations.
- Specialized experience specifically in high H2S and CO2 processes.
- Experience in onshore remote/desert operations.
- Experience in Primavera and Primavera Risk Analysis
- Bachelor Degree Civil / Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Discipline.
- At least 8 years of experience in Oil & Gas, Petroleum & Refining fields.
- Project Management Profession and Risk Management Professional is an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of HSE principles and their application in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Work Management, Planning & Scheduling
- Expert knowledge of third party/vendor management processes
- Thorough knowledge of contract administration.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.