Website Sharaf DG
Developing Project plan using applicable tools (MS Project / Primavera), and must be able to develop until L4 level plan.
- Preparing Hand Over documents for the O&M team and the client.
- Owning and managing quality of work at the site.
- Managing Client’s expectations and keeping them on track with respect to the project deliverables
- Contract understanding, negotiation & prequalification processing with suppliers, contractors, etc.
- Liaising with DEWA, DM, Trakhees, DDA, Client and any & all authorities and stakeholders.
- Assist the business development team with the estimated cost structure, pre-site visit, risk analysis, estimated project timelines, resources and other requirements on the bid submittals
- Managing weekly project meetings (internal and/or external with the client, consultant, etc) and maintaining project delivery and execution track.
- Budgeting and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, and vendors along with the procurement team.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Controlling Project Budget.
- Planning and managing project activity at the site including sub-contractor(s). • Risk analysis, risk management, and mitigation.
- Maintaining and controlling stock at the site.
- Participating in the tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues within the required time frame and align with client requirements.
- Conducting and formulating pre and post-project reports for stakeholder’s sign-off
- Professional proficiency in the English language. Arabic is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working at the site on Solar PV projects with proven track records.
- MS Project or Primavera is required
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in electrical, civil, mechanical, or equivalent.
- Professional proficiency in MS Office.
Company: Sharaf DG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.