Website Saudi German Hospitals Group
Work with the Business units and the Regional CEO on the strategy of the company to link the corporate and function strategy with each business unit strategy.
- PMO team building and development according to best practices.
- Develop each function/BU yearly objectives linked with business strategies and running initiatives.
- Create and enhance the documentation/meeting management process for better documentation.
- Set project timelines
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Translate high-level corporate vision & strategy into executable projects and actions (OKRs).
- Translating into functional strategies and targets for functional yearly objectives list.
- Manage project/initiatives according to standard and best practices to each projects objectives.
- Report on top strategies programs identified as imperative for the group.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Monitor project deliverables in Construction, Software Development, Structure Development,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with an additional qualification in Project Management from a recognized university.
- Minimum experience of 8 years in Project Management, preferably with Hospital and Medical Centers experience.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
Company: Saudi German Hospitals Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.