Project Manage the diving projects assigned to ensure safe and efficient project execution working within the parameters of the assigned contracts, managing aspects of including but not limited to: stakeholders, schedule, quality, and cost.
- Ensure project is executed to client specifications.
- Establish budgets where required and work within the confines of delegated budgets, always ensuring best attempts at controlling costs and maximising efficiency where safely achievable.
- Remain abreast of all Company policies and procedures as well as national and international regulations relating to Diving safety and ensure all stakeholders are kept duly informed of these.
- Maintain regular contact and liaison with all Head Office and Station department heads on matters such as diving activities and diving equipment maintenance.
- Visit project sites periodically to discuss and monitor operational and safety issues with diving supervisors and clients.
- Managing engagement between the project stakeholders which include the client, internal ADNOC L&S departments and personnel, and subcontractors.
- Oversee ADNOC L&S diving projects to ensure the delivery of safe project operations
- Work Condition, Physical effort & Work Environment
- 12 years of professional experience in Project Engineering/Execution in Oil & Gas projects including 5 years in leading multi-disciplined staff and Consultants / Contractors in defining and executing projects within the oil & gas industry
- Project management professional with sound knowledge of contracts, planning and budget / cost control requirements.
- Professional Certifications
- Sound project management and leadership skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.