Website Dubai Islamic Bank
To follow up on VISA processing, pending transactions at DNRD, completed and rejected application and report on the same to manager/supervisor and VISA o
- To document all activities in an orderly manner, denoting any updates on each transaction or application
- To communicate directly with DNRD, authorities and supervisor in situations where a quick and timely resolution to a residency application is required
- To coordinate all activities of the company with third parties, this will include coordination with banks, police, post.
- To coordinate all activities of the company with government entities including trade license renewal.
- To initiate and execute all repatriation activities of deceased employees to their home country.
- To submit all documents related to VISA submissions to the appropriate authorities on time and in and ordered manner
- 5 years of experience as a Public Relations Officer with substantial exposure on third party policies and procedures
- Experience as an Employee relations officer with exposure to personnel management preferred
- Minimum Secondary school degree
- Associate degree in personnel management or any other related field
Company: Dubai Islamic Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.