Website Qatar Airways
As Licensed Aircraft Engineer, you are responsible in ensuring the full serviceability and airworthiness of the assigned Qatar Executive aircraft at any time. Working within Qatar Executive Doha facilities, on one of the most modern fleets, you will be integral and valued team member of the growing Technical facility.
- Manages, encourages and motivates the team to perform the tasks required. Determines materials, tooling, support required to perform assigned maintenance tasks.
- Proactively find solutions to the defects to ensure efficient resolution while adhering to Safety, regulatory and company policies and standards
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities as required to support the successful operation of Qatar Executive commercial fleet
- Advises of any impending issues or areas of concern that may have an impact on aircraft and in particular cabin system serviceability.
- Manages inspections and defines priorities of defects to be rectified. Identifies skill sets required and coordinate effective use of pool personnel available to you.
- Minimum of 5 years of job-related aircraft certifying experience.
- Able to make clear, rational decisions under pressure
- Capable of determining the most appropriate tool(s) and equipment to perform the tasks.
- Able to work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Able to understand and implement instruction from technical manuals and documents
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.