Facilitate the development, implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System in Retail and CIS Segments. Facilitate the deployment of various Operational and Process Excellence initiatives. Provide detailed analytical support including measurement and reporting for various Quality & Business Excellence initiatives and projects
- Retail Quality, Retail Segment & CIS Segment Portals:
- Effectively manage and control system documents and version control of forms and process manuals.
- Facilitate the Business Unit team to enhance the IMS awareness levels for site staff.
- Facilitate documentation of process maps, procedures, manuals and other system documentation including their review and updating and ensuring they remain valid for all Business Units in both segments.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved and maintained.
- Facilitate and the implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System in all Business
- Units in Retail and CIS Segments.
- Assist Quality & Process Improvement Manager to follow up on audit findings Facilitate the implementation of IMS program across the retail network.
- Internal Auditor qualification in Quality, Environment, Health & Safety, Energy and other
- Activities, IT Applications, Interpretation & Analysis of Data.
- About 5 years’ experience in General Administration, Customer Service, Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of SharePoint & Visio would be an added benefit.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experienced in Quality System documentation
- A University Degree in Quality, Business or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.