Website Al Naboodah Group
To ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the obligations agreed by the Service Advisor concerning quality, cost and time schedule.
- Ensures that quality assurance procedures are followed.
- Tests the vehicle identified by the Deputy Workshop Manager, after ensuring that the vehicle registration is valid, and that the related Registration Card is present in the vehicle.
- Analyses, on a periodic basis, the number and extent of additional work, resulting or not from the work; then, inform the Deputy Workshop Manager.
- Informs the Deputy Workshop Manager of repetitive incidents and events identified on the same model.
- Carries out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by the Line Manage
- Checks that all requested repairs in the Job Card are completed first of all, then to checks all the items in the relevant Checklist by putting a tick mark. In case of nonconformances, a brief description of the nonconformity has to be written on the Checklist.
- Indicates to the Deputy Workshop Manager the personnel several times involved in workmanship defects.
- In case of nonconformity, return the car to the Mechanic/Electro-Mechanical Technician, and inform the Deputy Workshop Manager and Time Controller. Perform the test again, after the nonconformance is rectified.
- 5 years of experience in an agency workshop preferably in the same capacity, or in a supervisory role on the workshop floor, with extensive knowledge of mechanical electrical and electronic systems.
- Fluent in English; Arabic an advantage.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering or equivalent
- Driving license.
- Computer literate.
Company: Al Naboodah Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.