Website Emirates Flight Catering
Applications are invited for the position of Quality Specialist
- Conduct spot inspections of departments and provide assessment reports with recommendations.
- Assist the Senior Quality Manager/ Quality Specialist in any special project or event and as required.
- Design and conduct quality training sessions for all staff in coordination with the Senior Quality Manager/ Quality Specialist and the Training Department.
- Carry out QMS Performance Measurement and produce process measurements and statistical analysis.
- Guide the team of Quality officer and Quality controllers by reviewing their daily reports and performance.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001: 2000 international standards and execute his/her responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
- Coordinate with Department Heads in preparing and improving the department work procedures in all areas of EKFC that are ISO Certified.
- Conduct internal quality audits to determine the effectiveness of the procedures, raise non-conformance report and follow up on any corrective action.
- Conduct quality audits of suppliers and provide audit reports. Review and recommend improvements in the work procedures and Quality Manual.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills and must be capable to coordinate with different levels of management and personnel.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position in an ISO regulated environment. Should have completed all necessary operational training at advance level.
- A level or an equivalent qualification. Certification in Quality Management System would be preferable.
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.