Website Etihad Airways
The role is required to liaise and coordinate with customer airlines, external agencies and company personnel at various organizational levels throughout the organisation to ensure that the quality assurance system is functioning properly.
- Carry-out assigned internal audits and inspections. Ensure audit action items, non-conformities and non-compliances are closed adequately as per EAS quality requirements
- Ensure that all quality, safety and security occurrences, errors, hazards, near misses are reported through the established reporting system. Ensure hazards and risks are identified, assessed, escalated to higher management (as applicable) and mitigated or eliminated.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends including audit findings, process failures, corrective actions, and re-validations
- Ensure the timely reporting and escalation of any significant process failures, non-compliance, and deficiencies which lower safety and quality standards in operations. Where appropriate, advise on changes and how to implement them to enable others to achieve safety and quality standards
- Implement and monitor the quality assurance and control processes to ensure they comply and conform to applicable safety, security regulations, Etihad standards and quality standards and enable continual improvement
- Create, update and review SOPs as required by EAS Integrated Safety and Quality Management. Provide inputs and collaborate for other manuals and documentation as required. Implement document controls and maintenance of records in collaboration with relevant operations management
- Coordinate and assist with preparation and conduct of external audits by IATA, customer airlines and others. Facilitate and support regulatory inspections by GCAA, DoT, TSA, UK DfT etc. Prepare regulatory inspection, customer airlines and other third-party audit responses as required
- 7 years’ experience in airport or airline operations
- Qualification in audit or compliance
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.