Website Al Futtaim
Take charge of resolving pending requests related to safety certificates. This includes visiting Civil defence, Municipality, Dubai Police and other Authority offices to address any outstanding issues, ensure timely issuance of certificates & approvals, and maintain compliance with regulatory requirements
- Stay up-to-date with the latest HSSE regulations, industry standards, and best practices, and provide guidance and keep the Head of HSSE updated .
- Review HSSE inspections and Audit reports, providing feedback, and ensuring appropriate actions are taken to address identified risks, hazards, and non-compliance.
- Ensure to submit all the Audit inspection, incident & investigation report within the given timeframe
- Analyze HSSE data, including incident reports, Audit and inspection findings, to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of HSSE programs
- Coordinate and schedule HSSE inspections, audits, and other activities to ensure comprehensive coverage and timely completion.
- Effective coordination and interaction with stakeholders at various levels.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in administrative support or relevant work experience within the UAE
- Knowledge of local UAE HSSE laws and regulations
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.