Website Emirates Flight Catering
Coordinate all the catering activities on the ramp and ensure smooth and trouble-free service while ensuring adherence to laid down rules and regulations of Dubai International Airport Authority and EKFC.
- Report all ramp activities on a daily basis and recommend improvements whenever possible.
- Ensure that the duty-free trolleys are sealed and locked on arrival / departure and inform the concerned W&D Staff in case any pilferage is noticed.
- Ensure that assigned staff are professionally supervised, motivated and trained with the aim to improve their performance and maintain discipline.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001: 2000 international standards and execute all responsibilities according to the department work procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
- Coordinate between staff on the Ramp and the Operations Office to ensure that the catering uplift to the flight is done within the established time frame and that all activities are completed in accordance with the laid down procedures of the company.
- Ensure that all staff strictly follow the Ramp Safety Procedures during ramp activities and that any irregularity is immediately rectified.
- Transfer staff across flights quickly and safely in line with Airside Safety Procedures when requested by the Duty Officer.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in an airline catering company
- Diploma /Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Should be well versed in written and spoken English; should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Company: Emirates Flight Catering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.