As a Trainer – Bayut Academy & Product, you will be responsible to drive the product adoption of products across agencies and bridge the gap between product and bayut academy.
- Deliver assigned and approved training content through zoom, Bayut Academy and face to face meetings
- Deliver real estate and soft skills trainings for Bayut Academy
- Create new sessions for Bayut Academy using sound Instructional Design and Adult Learning Principles (good to have but not mandatory)
- Bridge the gap between product training and Bayut Academy and create new content for agents, admins, marketing and support staff of partner agencies
- Prepare and improving learning materials on a regular basis
- Introduce and make use of engaging and interactive tools and platforms e.g. Kahoot, polls, role plays, to interact with clients
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Highly presentable with a responsible and professional attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to promote a strong and professional presence in front of small and large groups comprised of agents, marketing managers, sales directors and managing directors
- Support clients in Abu Dhabi and Northern Emirates on a needs basis
- A go-getter (someone who looks for opportunity and areas to improve) who is proactive
- Team player, a preference for brainstorming and collaborative working situations, open and receptive to feedback and professional at all times.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Instructional Design Fundamentals and Adult Learning Principles
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.