Website Rotana Hotels
As a Recreation Receptionist you are responsible to ensure that all health club reception responsibilities are carried out in an efficient and timely manner, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Encourage sales through full product and price knowledge of offered and available facilities
- Periodically check on the cleanliness and order of the locker facilities
- Ensure all the reception area is tidy and clean and that all materials e.g. towels, newspapers, magazines and advertising material is readily available
- Issue and retrieve locker keys and towels before and after use
- Oversee all reservations, payment and tracking procedures, established for the pool, beach and recreation facilities as required
- Promote all classes, activities and services that are offered within the club
- Assist the Fitness Instructor in ensuring that all members and guests follow safety procedures, rules and regulations
- Post charges in micros that may incurred by guests and members and carry out correct accounting procedures
- Create a warm welcome and a friendly atmosphere
- You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality with previous work experiences within a hotel. Good written and verbal English communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities are essentials.
- The ideal candidate will be customer driven with excellent guest service skills and the ability to handle complaints.
- You are a positive, smiley individual with a sportive, outgoing and approachable character.
- You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Computer skills are an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Al Ain, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.rotanacareers.com.