Website Al Futtaim
Act as Senior Finance partner for New Business team, evaluating new business opportunities, preparing financial analysis, progressing AFEs, and then managing transition of new businesses through to handover to owning Brand. Particular focus on EVs and related activity as a priority.
- Be responsive in an environment is flexible and dynamic, with changing priorities, while protecting Finance basics (e.g. DoA, accounting policies).
- Maintain good relationships across Finance (Auto + Group), as well as with CoE leads – networking and influencing to keep lines of communication open and aid effective delivery
- Mentor / coach both direct reports, and also non-Finance colleagues – Finance as a service organization, and linking physicals to financials
- Direct, proactive, commercially-savvy Finance leader and partner to challenge, coach, guide, mentor to New
- Business Team (co-locate on 18F approx. 3 days / week). Take ownership and push forward.
- Enable delivery of specific process improvement activities, related to department goals
- Experience with forecast, and actuals environment, and profit modelling
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in auto or similar industry
- Good communication skills & confident.
- Professional certified (CMA, CPA ..)
Company: Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.