Be the single point of contact for all the sub-functions of the Projects team (Development, Design, Construction, Procurement, Cost Control, Planning, Handover, etc.) for all their PMIS system requirements.
- Ensuring smooth transitions and minimizing disruption to operations
- Support the business users for better adoption of the system.
- Support planning and delivery of the Training sessions to business for PMIS implementation
- Build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders and third-party consultants and act as a Single Point of contact to channel their PMIS requirements to IT for development.
- Experience in developing and conducting Trainings on PMIS system.
- Experience supporting PMIS projects implementation – Preferably PMWeb
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good understanding of PMIS (Preferably PMWeb) System
- 5+ years relevant experience in PMIS system (preferably PMWeb)
- Very good understanding of construction project lifecycle
- A university degree in Computer systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.